Old 22-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Chris Bacon

Kay wrote:
Chris Bacon writes
June Hughes wrote:
Chris Bacon writes
June Hughes wrote:
Chris Bacon writes:
What is "G2"?
Guardian 2. (the extra paper in the Guardian).
Ugh, no wonder I haden't herd of this obscure publichation.

Each to his own. This discussion is about bees. I do not intend to
get into an argument about who reads what.

My reply was supposed to be humerous, and not provoke a display
of slow-witted snottiness. No argument *there*.

Sometimes smilies really do help ;-)

I took you literally too.

Um. Despite the spleeing (haden't, herd, publichation)?

Some people do have strong views about newspapers and will
dismiss readers of another newspaper out of hand - I hadn't
picked this tendency up in your posts, so was quite surprised to
read your response to June.

People's reading of things into things does vary.... people's
I in turn was surprised to see an immediate response to my
recent posting in uk.food+drink.misc ("Bread"), in:

Which is really pettish, and has not helped JH's image at all.

Ne'r mind.