Old 22-06-2005, 08:45 PM
June Hughes

In message , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
The message
from newsb contains these words:
In article , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes

Ah yes, a good man, and from what little I know of him, he sounds like a
breath of fresh air. The 'Evangelical' bit worries me a little, though,
and I hope (not Hope) it won't be reflected in the content of Choral
Evensong...

And today brings news of the death of Cardinal Sin - an absolutely
fantastic name.

The world will be a poorer place...

I tried mailing you but my mail bounced, so I am having to resort to
posting. Here goes:

You are really enjoying this thread, aren't you? Well, I have to tell
you that I am also enjoying it. Not much about gardening there but lots
of humour. Just what we need at present. Thanks. Carry on the good
work
--
June Hughes