Old 23-06-2005, 02:09 AM
KCnRichmond

You expect a lot for a little over minimum wage and low prices, don't
you?

Minimum wage? You're shittin me...... You honestly think I would work
somewhere that I have to put up with drunks, poorly mannered idiots, Mr &
Mrs Only Customer, assholes, sick *******s who literally cough in your face
in January, Idiots again, and the high and mighty know it alls who are gonna
argue with me about the difference in an annual and perennial when they saw
the "spoof" commercial on TV ,for minimum wage? Think again....Been at HD
for 5 yrs and make surprising $$$...I have several quals on the outside as
well as continuing education through 3 Hort depts at major Universities just
for kicks...Lowes around the corner HR person was in about 6 mos ago
"recruiting" ...They were on the "we'll pay you $1.50 more to come to
Lowes..When I told them my rate they didn't believe me so I showed them and
they were shocked....HD does not get employee discounts and Lowes does so
the pay is way lower (hence Lowes)