Old 22-06-2005, 10:22 PM
andrewpreece

"gavinf" wrote in message

Hi,

I just moved into a house with a garden (rented property) recently
after living in a city centre for 10 years. I must admit I haven't got
a single clue what I'm doing. I cut my hedge and now parts of it seem
to be dying. It needs cutting again but I daren't incase more of it
starts dying.

Can someone look at the picture I've attached and perhaps recommend
something I can buy or do to help restore it?

It's a Leylandii, isn't it? Cut it back too far and it's dead, nothing you
can do about it, they will not regrow from old wood.

Andy.