Old 22-06-2005, 10:41 PM
June Hughes

In message , Harold Walker
writes

Ah yes, a good man, and from what little I know of him, he sounds like
breath of fresh air. The 'Evangelical' bit worries me a little, though,
and I hope (not Hope) it won't be reflected in the content of Choral
Evensong...

And today brings news of the death of Cardinal Sin - an absolutely
fantastic name.

The world will be a poorer place...

I tried mailing you but my mail bounced, so I am having to resort to
posting. Here goes:

You are really enjoying this thread, aren't you? Well, I have to tell you
that I am also enjoying it. Not much about gardening there but lots of
humour. Just what we need at present. Thanks. Carry on the good work
--
June Hughes/////////at least there was a little about gardening in one of
the later posts...I wondered if a potato sack would do when I visit the

No probs there then
--
June Hughes