Old 23-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Dennis Edward

"Angrie.Woman" wrote in message
. ..
Vox Humana wrote:

pick Lowe's when I can find what I am looking for there. The plants at the
local nursery are about 4x's as expensive, and the plants at HD, W-M and
the grocery tent look sad compared to the Lowe's selection. It looks

Gonna go just slightly off-topic here -- or actually go back on-topic, since
it's a gardening-related comment :0) -- This year, when I was trying to buy
cell inserts for my growing trays, I discovered that none of the big box
outlets (HD, Rona, and the like) are selling straight cell inserts for
around $1. Instead they are selling inserts that have been cut into 6 pieces
(not very cleanly), wrapped with a light cardboard bit of packaging, and are
being sold for $2.50. Who thought of that little gem, I wonder? Fortunately
Art Knapps didn't buy into this gimmick.