Old 23-06-2005, 03:57 AM
Mike Patterson

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:51:01 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
.. .
Considering the light weight of the swingarm, I'd think you could
cobble up a bracket out of about a 3" length of 1" aluminum angle.
Oddly enough, I have all of those in my basement...hmmmm.

=========================
Would something swinging be a danger to small children? As the arm came
around it could clip them... :-(

If they're out in the middle of my pond and I'm not there, then the
arm swinging around at 1 revolution every 10-15 seconds is NOT their
most pressing problem!

The arm's pivot point is out in the middle of the pond.

Are you the one who was afraid I'd destroy the planet with my fire &
water experiment? :-)

Mike
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin