Old 23-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Dick Adams

DigitalVinyl wrote:
"Dennis Edward" wrote:
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

I went to HD today. Same thing. Nearly everything was wilted
BADLY, or just plain dead.

I went to HD a few weeks ago, and asked about a problem with my
tomatoes -- numerous holes in the leaves. The salescritter told
me in no uncertain terms that it was caused by watering in sunny
weather -- the drops of water cause lensing and burn the leaves.
Uh-huh. I did a little research and discovered the *real* problem
-- flea beetles.

I won't be asking them for advice again....

You expect a lot for a little over minimum wage and low prices,
don't you?

I suppose that sales person is supposed to study every plant they
sell and every bug, disease and bad human practice inflicted on
each one so they are prepared to play plant doctor for the public.

Reads like sarcasm to me.

I wxcept people who don't know to say I don't know.

Dick