Old 23-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

/////////at least there was a little about gardening in one of
the later posts...I wondered if a potato sack would do when I visit the
Archbishop of York....suspect that meeting will be a little
different than
when the Archbishop of York, Dr. Temple, laid his hands upon my
head...the
halo went away very quickly tho...surely that comes under the heading of
something to do with gardening.....the potato sack that is....H

Something's the matter with your newsreader - it's putting in quotation
chevrons on your original text - where there is any.

You'd better bring your sack with you, as potato sacks over here are
molished from multi-layered brown paper, and not *QUITE* the thing for a
visit to an archbishop. After all, the ashes don't get to work their way
in and mortify the flesh.

And of course, His Grace's carpet.

--
Rusty