Old 23-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Stan The Man
writes

And no excuse for poor netiquette.

I use Turnpike Stan and that allows me to see which posts are being sent
can usually see if anyone posts in direct reply to the original enquiry
rather than responding to the off topic bits.
I don't know if OE can do this, but it is certainly useful in picking
out the main points and saves me time sometimes.

Sometimes I'm afraid I rather enjoy the discussion, off topic doesn't
necessarily mean NOT about gardening

I use this group as I would a social chat, if the discussion becomes
over my head or about something else entirely I drift away and look for
better topics

janet

--
Janet Tweedy