Old 23-06-2005, 04:34 PM
cricket

Default home depot/ Lowes

Lowes opened in our area about 5 years ago & hired a friend of mine with
extensive nursery experience. I believe she made approx $35,000. per year. She
was also sent by them to other Lowes that were opening in the area at that time
to help det up their nursery depts. After about 2 years of this, she was fired
on some trumped up charge. Also many others fired at that time. Used to be
able to go in there in any dept & get good advice. No longer . The nursery
plants often look pathetic. This is an opportunity for niche marketing for
locals. ( $35,000 yearly is ok for our area in the lower midwest)