Old 27-10-2002, 06:56 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Emergency Tree Help Needed

"Lynda Thornton" wrote in message
snip

Unfortunately we can't afford to spend hundreds of pounds (will it cost
that?) unexpectedly like this, and we would just have to cut it down and
plant another one if it was going to be very expensive to remedy.

What would people here advise?

Thanks.

Lynda

Cut it down. Now its been weakened, it must be even more likely to be
damaged with the next lot of winds. Winter hasnt even started yet, do you
really want to be peering out every time there is a good wind? And for what
you spend to try and keep it upright you can probably buy some really nice
plants to replace it.
--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)