Old 24-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Tink

I just found the answer to my Question, the tank actually cycled it was just
so fast and low that it was hardly noticeable.
"Tink" wrote in message
Help!
My 29Gallon tank has been up for about 5 weeks and I can't get it to
cycle, I have a emporer tetra and 4 frie. I am using Eco-compleat and
seachem Alk. and acid buffer for a dKH of 5.0 and Equilibrium for a dGH of
6.0. I had at started with 5 Emporers and lost 2, and then added 4 more
but they all jumped out. My LFS gave me some TLC. to starte the cycle and
I have been using it as indicated at 2 Oz. every week this is my 3rd week
and no change.
I started my tank with a bad bach of Eco-Compleat and had some cycking
but sence then no cycling.

Any ideas.

TIA,
Tink.