Old 24-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Elphaba

That sounds like my Blue Girl then Memorial Day. I sprayed as if they
had black spot. Finally I took some leaves to a reputable nursery for
inspection. Several attendants there looked at the leaves and said
there was no sign of disease on them, it looked like an iron
deficiency. (The leaves were turning bright yellow with spotting.)

They pointed me to a product called Rose-Tone, then to a mulch called
Hu-More. Both were pricey, but they have brought both my rose bushes
back around to a healthy state. I've also spread the Hu-More around my
other plants and they /love/ it. Both products contain alfalfa and
other meals for the plants.

Info on rose-tone can be found he
http://www.espoma.com/

And Hu-Mo
http://www.hu-more.com

BTW, your link is coming up with a page cannot be found error.

On 23 Jun 2005 10:38:28 -0700, "Lisa"
wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/theash*forths/index.htm