Old 23-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Stan The Man

In article , Janet Baraclough
wrote:

(snip)

Some individuals have a special talent for putting their foot in their
mouth and tripping themselves up.

Instead of behaving like a spoilt child who has been told off why don't
you just stop your snide little comments and behave like a responsible
adult, if that is what you believe you are?

This isn't a playground points scoring contest. If I put a foot wrong,
it makes no difference at all to the central point which is that none
of us should take threads off-topic without starting a new,
appropriately titled thread.

If you think that throwing accusations at me somehow absolves you of
improper usenet behaviour, I'm sorry to tell you that you are entirely
wrong. Stop whining, get over it and post properly.