Old 24-06-2005, 12:41 AM
nambucca

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
Janet Baraclough wrote:
:: The message
:: from "shazzbat" contains these words:
::
::: We've just had our first rain for a fortnight :-))
::
::: Five minutes worth :-))
::
:: Ah well. It was finally dry enough to cut the grass here,
:: though the ground is still so wet from the weekend storm that
:: sitting on the grass is still out of the question.
::
:: Does anyone else think Britain's north/south climates are more
:: different than they used to be? Whatever's going on in the middle
:: bit?

Well theres no sign of rain down here and while last week my garden was

lush and green today its parched desert .......havent had any rain for at
least 5 weeks
Another year like the last 3 with these scorching weeks on dry sandy soil
and i will give up and sell up
Its too heartbreaking for words to see the way the climate has changed my
garden for the worst despite always piling on lashings of compost