Old 24-06-2005, 03:53 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

.....May give a new meaning to
keeping your plants trimmed up and in shape ;-)

This is what I was thinking. ;-) Course I was also thinking macabre things
like attaching samurai sword for those more stubborn pests. OR put rotation
on max. so it really does whip the be jesure out of them. With those
thoughts, I'd better stick to my motion sprinklers that get people a little
wet when I forget it.

streamer..........or hang your underwear or socks off it to dry after
you fall in the pond and have to dodge the heron chaser.........man
this device ahs all kinds of potential that has het to be
explored......;-)

ROFLOL! Streamers, windsoxs and chimes, that would be me. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~