Old 24-06-2005, 06:55 AM
Ted

"Phil L" wrote in message
. uk...
nambucca wrote:
:: "Phil L" wrote in message
:: . uk...
::: Janet Baraclough wrote:
::::: The message
::::: from "shazzbat" contains these
::::: words:
:::::
:::::: We've just had our first rain for a fortnight :-))
:::::
:::::: Five minutes worth :-))
:::::
::::: Ah well. It was finally dry enough to cut the grass here,
::::: though the ground is still so wet from the weekend storm that
::::: sitting on the grass is still out of the question.
:::::
::::: Does anyone else think Britain's north/south climates are
::::: more different than they used to be? Whatever's going on in the
::::: middle bit?
:::
::: Well theres no sign of rain down here and while last week my
::: garden was
:: lush and green today its parched desert .......havent had any rain
:: for at least 5 weeks
:: Another year like the last 3 with these scorching weeks on dry
:: sandy soil and i will give up and sell up
:: Its too heartbreaking for words to see the way the climate has
:: changed my garden for the worst despite always piling on lashings
:: of compost

You've got your formatting wrong, I didn't write any of the above and your
newsreader says I did.
If you intended replying to me, include my contribution, if you intended
replying to one of the others, relply to them and it will quote them and
not
me, you must have stripped out my post manually.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.

oooooooooooooooooo.................slapa his hand................