Old 24-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Lorraine_6865 Lorraine_6865 is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire
Default Plant Identification

I have recently moved into a new house and inherited a rather large garden which was over grown, I am about half way through the weeds and managed to find several small trees, Large & small shrubs and some plants.

Hanging baskets have been my limit until now so identifying them all is proving quite difficult, I have purchased several gardening books & magazines but they only seem to be helpful if you already know which plant you are dealing with (which of course I don't) I have one which is currently called "That nice pink shrub on the lefthand side" & "that lovely purple one at the bottom of the garden"

Does anybody know of a site with plenty of photo's that I may find useful, I need to know what they all are!

Any help will be most appreciated....