Old 24-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Dan J.S.

"Iowa883" wrote in message
If you have one of these mowers, how do you like it over the garden
tractor style ?
My wife is worried about not understanding the levers, they can't be that
complicated can they ?
What brand would you get if you only had $2500 to spend ?
Thanks,
Iowa883

About 2 weeks ago, I went to check out the John Deere mowers on their
website. I noticed that you could buy the online. I clicked buy now, punched
in my credit card, and a new john deere was sitting in my driveway before I
got home from work that day. I must say that is impressive. A local deeler
got the order and shipped it right away. So far so good.

I love the fact you dont need to actually go to a store any more. Go to
consumerreports.com, check out what is rated best, buy it and hope CR was
right. More time to spend enjoying the yard!!