Old 24-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Jim Lewis

Sue Marsh wrote:
Um, ok so are we supposed to use potter's clay or not? Now I'm confused.
I did pottery for years and know about the different kinds of clay so
that's no prob-but potter's clay is the only clay I know of that can be
powdered?
It's not a root-over-rock planting, it's a rock planting-I carved out
holes in the featherstone and am going to plant the plants in those
holes. So really, I gues my mix doesn't need to be too sticky since I
don't need it to hold the plants on... hmmmmm

No. Treat each of the holes just as if they were little
pots. The feather stone you are using is porous enough to
drain.

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly
owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++