Old 24-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Rob

? wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:39:48 GMT in dusty wrote:

The email address I have for them is nolonger any good.
They may have canged it so anyone know their new one?

Tried calling their number?

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty

Dusty,
E-mail me directly and I'll see what I can do. I think Dick keeps the
e-mail address relatively obscure on purpose, which is why I'd hate to
put it here to have spam robots harvest it.

As far as I know, Hilltop is still going strong. Saw them several
times this spring.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com