Old 24-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Rob

da wrote:

Maybe I'll get the from you when/if I get my next plant (or for the
next repotting of this one). As I've said before, I really don't know
what I'm doing when it comes to orchids, so I figure my best approach
is to duplicate as closely as possible the mixture currently in the
pot. I mean it hasn't died yet (knock on wood, fingers crossed...).

Use whatever mix makes you most comfortable. Some people swear by the
peat mixes, a lot of people swear at them. Almost any potting mix is
great once you know how to use it properly.

Those look quite impressive. Now I'll have to see if I can find a
nursery who will sell me a single one. g

Contact me directly and I'll set you up. I can send you some clips for
free. The shipping costs more than the clips...

Rob

--
Rob's Rules:
http://littlefrogfarm.com