Old 24-06-2005, 07:07 PM
?

On 24 Jun 2005 10:38:47 -0700 in .com jadel wrote:

? wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:32:28 GMT in da wrote:

Those look quite impressive. Now I'll have to see if I can find a
nursery who will sell me a single one. g

Try a hardware store or big box home improvement center.
THis looks vaguely like the clip for the fill tube/hose inside of
a toilet tank.

I don't think the clips are sold separately from toilet repair kits.

If one toilet repair kit costs less than a minimum order of
the clips plus shipping and handling, it's a path to faster
gratification for less money :-).
I'm also remembering seeing something similar near the parts for
attaching the water supply line to an ice maker.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil