Old 24-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message

Really Carol, it seems that every critter is always flocking to your
ponds,

## Really Roy, I live out in the country, 6 miles from the nearest town and
barely a mile from a huge lake surrounded by woodland.

unconventional items work only for you but not others,

## Which unconventional items? Since when are nets unconventional? No
matter what I say you contradict it. So what's the difference? If the nets
didn't work no one would be using them, including myself.

things
that work for others never apply or work for you.....

## Such as?

you have to go
into a diatribe listing critters in your area,and are waiting in line
just to jump in your pond........

## Why do you insist on torturing and tormenting yourself reading my posts?
No killfile?

most folks know what is out there,
and your suroundings are certainly no different that other places
are.....get a clue

## No YOU get a clue.... most people on this NG live in subdivisions from
what they're writing. They're not next to hundreds of acres of woodlands
and lakes. And who are YOU to speak for the others here?

.........netting is not an effective way to control
snakes.......

## Then tell that to the snakes.....

..if what you say is the case, then wasting animals that
pose a threat like snakes your net and you kill,

## Wasting animals? One was too tangled to get out of the net.

and that never ending
horde of snapping turtles waiting to take up residence as soon as the
former inhabitant is removed,

## Hoard of turtles - reading comprehension problems again Roy? My
neighbor has to remove them from his stock pond again. His stock pond is
only a few hundred feet from my ponds.

is just like your propensity to waste
water.

## And your propensity to waste people's time (and bandwidth) with these
nonsensical posts. All due to your lack of reading comprehension and
frustration that I am still here and your friend is not. Now stop torturing
yourself by reading my posts that are obviously too deep for you to
comprehend and that upset you so much they cause you to suffer diarrhea of
the fingers on your keyboard.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.