Old 24-06-2005, 09:34 PM
William Brown

Its not difficult to do, since you already have the extra manifolds, but
the drip systems I have require lower water pressure than the popups.
The first drip system I installed came with a pressure reducer in the
kit; the second (made with extra parts from the first) I bought a valve
that included a pressure adjustment. I didn't adjust it well enough at
first, and some drip heads got blown off, but eventually I got it right.

googly wrote:
I have an existing sprinkler system on my house. When I had it built,
I had them add extra manifolds for future growth in my backyard. I
have some plants now and would like to use a drip system (or soakers).
Does anyone know if I can hook the drip system up to one of the
existing manifolds? Then I won't need a timer or need to use one of my
outdoor spigots. I haven't looked at the manifolds, so I don't know
what the output looks like. I'm guessing it's some sort of 3/4" PVC.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pat