Old 24-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message

You really need to tell this to someone who gives a darn.......I sure
don't.......

## Tell what to someone who cares? That makes no sense. I you didn't CARE
you wouldn't be reading all my messages to see what you can contradict.

I live 20+ miles in the boondocks, nearest neighbor approx
10 miles away, surounded by swamps on three sides and heavy forest on
the other..

## And next you'll claim you never have fish eating wildlife in your natural
pond. And since you once lived where I do you KNOW what invades ponds
HERE - right? After all you know every section of the USA and what lives
there.....

..all within about 2 miles from a major river and wetland
and .have more critters to deal with than you, and even with the
occasional 2 or 3 gators a year that try and take up residence in the
swamps and my pond...........herons out the ying yang, snappers,
sliders,soft shells, all kinds of snakes, racoons that turn my trash
cans over nightly, opppossums taking up residence in my outbuildings,
feral dogs, coyotes, fox, and now and then a wandering bear or two and
yet I manage to keep a large natural pond free of predators

## Please... ....... next you'll claim you do it with a magic wand! You
swirl you wand and the Kingfishers leave,... the snappers and bullfrogs run
away....

and
problems without a net or making such a fuss about how bad they are,
like you have a damned monopoly on critter
problems.

## And just why do you CARE so much about the predators myself and my
neighbors here have?

....................Perhaps you need to move back to new york
city

since you seem so set on barricading yourself against whats
natural in the area you moved into.....

## Perhaps you need to tell the truth - that you are clueless as to what
fish eating predators we have where I live and concern yourself with your
own pond. You seem awfully upset that some areas of the south make pond
keeping problematic if you want to keep fish. Now maybe you should move to
a big city and learn how to get along with others..... :-)

If you don't like nets and all your fish predators don't eat fish anymore or
moved away because of your magic wand - then don't use nets. It's as simple
as that!

If you think you're going to drive me off this NG with your constant
childish posts contradicting everything I post you're wasting your time.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.