Old 24-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

$$ I think concrete BEHIND the liner may work better.

Why?

C//

I don't want to be scooping up chips and chunks of concrete when the soil
shifts and the uneven pressure cracks it. I can't see using rebar or
chicken wire OVER the liner to help stabilize the concrete. Also, the
alkalinity problems caused by concrete. My water is 7.2 out of the tap and
goes higher after about 12 hours. The "bowl" shape is working well with the
smaller pond. There's nothing behind it's sloping walls to stabilize it.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.