Old 25-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Emrys Davies

"Lorraine_6865" wrote in
message ...

I have recently moved into a new house and inherited a rather large
garden which was over grown, I am about half way through the weeds and
managed to find several small trees, Large & small shrubs and some
plants.

Hanging baskets have been my limit until now so identifying them all

is
proving quite difficult, I have purchased several gardening books &
magazines but they only seem to be helpful if you already know which
plant you are dealing with (which of course I don't) I have one which
is currently called "That nice pink shrub on the lefthand side" &

"that
lovely purple one at the bottom of the garden"

Does anybody know of a site with plenty of photo's that I may find
useful, I need to know what they all are!

Any help will be most appreciated....

--
Lorraine_6865

Is this the lovely purple shrub you refer to?

http://www.midwestlandscapeplants.or...?speciesid=536

and is this the 'Nice pink shrub on the lefthand side'
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/988/

Regards,
Emrys Davies.