Old 25-06-2005, 06:35 AM
yourlikeamonkey onagreasedchain

Default a black thumb when dealing with plants help

hello, i have a black thumb when it comes to plants but my sister is
super with plants but not great when it comes to finding newsgroups lol.
so i am asking for her and will e mail her any posts on any of the
following. even one point of this post answered will be a help.

thanks for any and all help on this.

she wants to know of some online sites that others have used to order
plants and trees. yes i could look this up but i want to be sure they
are really selling plants and etc.

also if this is not to much to ask does anyone know is it easy to grow
olive trees. we are in the south of the USA in Arkansas. the big thing
where she lives are huge magnolia trees, and she wants some so i told
her to just go ask around for cuttings and not order these off line.

i think maybe i should go look up info on these two kinds of trees and
see what i come up with to pass along also.

thanks for any help and/or tips!!!