Old 25-06-2005, 04:16 AM
Popcorn Lover

"Starlord" wrote :

It can kill trees and it can distroy buildings, and even on
just a hillside, it offers a nesting area for evey kind of
mouse/rat/and other pests you can think off. Once you have it
growing, you'll never be rid of it without costing you mega
bucks.

Ok, the heck with that then.

Let me tell you about the area I have in mind. We live in Denver
and have a shed on a slope. ( The house was just built & we want
to prevent erosion ) In the back of the shed is the neighbors
garage with about 10 feet between them, a chain link fence and no
sprinklers or water there. It probably gets 5 hourd a day of
middle of the day sun, but is shaded by the shed & garage on each
end.

What can we plant there for ground cover, that will prevent
erosion, live strictly on rain and snow water and fill in that
area nicely to prevent erosion?

Ajuga?

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet