Old 25-06-2005, 08:07 AM
Dude

Depth isnt really going to help.. unless i could dig it about 10' deep
which I cant..
I am serious its 100degrees 24/7 for 3 months this time of year. the
ground is sooo hot the tap water comming in the house is not very cold
either this time of year.

I have some Lillys now but not enough to cover the whole pond and I
just put in 4 more plants yesterday... more lillys and some iris and
something else....

By morning the water is 20 degrees cooler but by 2pm its very warm.

What about that blue die for ponds? I have some of that. wonder if that
would help at all. I dont like the look it gives but its liquid shade
in a bottel.

Chris