Old 25-06-2005, 08:33 AM
June Hughes

In message , Jaques
d'Alltrades writes
The message
from June Hughes contains these words:

Oh! I didn't know, or had forgotten, that you are in Norfolk. M-in-L,
of whom I am very fond, lives in Wymondham.

Ah. There is as much as one bus a week from my village to Wymondham. I
have walked it, but it's around five miles so I don't do it when I feel
like some fish and chips...

I shall be up there in July. I had intended to contact Judith (she of
the golden slippers) but have not yet got round to it.

After last night's downpour, we have many drooping plants in the garden
and I have to tackle our pond filter-cleaning today, which means
fighting my way through the sodden masses. Great stuff for a Saturday
morning.
--
June Hughes