Old 25-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Colbyt

"Colbyt" wrote in message
news

"James" wrote in message

I need a rain diverter to go on my roof over my front door.

I can't find them anywhere !! I have called all of my local roofing

supply
companies, and none of them stock them. Other building supply places
don't have them.

I don't want to cut a piece of tin and stick it up there. Someone makes
these products and I believe they are sold locally, as I see them on

other
houses.

Of course, I have also tried Home Depot and Lowe's, but no luck.

Anyone know of a chain that would sell this product please ??

Thanks for any tips.

--James--

I know exactly what you are looking for. They may be a field made item.

Here is a link to a drawing online:

http://www.copper.org/applications/a...diverters.html

You might also refine your search by using the term curb instaead of
diverter.

Colbyt

To add to my post. Here is the product you are looking for as a ready made:

http://www.bendtek.com/p_rain_diverter.asp

Colbyt