Old 25-06-2005, 04:54 PM
ZoeM ZoeM is offline
Registered User

Angry Suggestions for a new hose

Hi All,

I have a hozelock (I think that's the name) hose. I bought it a few years ago, conected all the bits up - and its stored all wound round one of those things with a handle at the side.

Anyway - the connecters keep disconnecting - covering me with water. I've put the hose back in, tightened the plastic screw thing that goes over it. And then it happens again. I'm sick of using it - even when its working reasonably well, it still dribbles water down my leg. And the kinks drive me insane too!

Any suggestiosn for a hose that can be stored neatly, and doesn't constantly disconnect (preferably with no connectors). I thought of getting one of the coiled ones?

Thanks!

Zoe