Old 25-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Dwayne

I did, two packs (12 plants) of one vaiety and one pack of another. They
were all planted the same day.

What will happen if I leave them in the ground until the are all the same
size? Some one said they might get bitter.

Dwayne

"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote in message
Could be you bought one of a differnt variety than the others.

"Dwayne" wrote in message
I bought the plants from a local green house that started them from
seeds.

Dwayne

"TQ" ToweringQs AT adelphia.net wrote in message

"Dwayne" wrote in message
I planted 18 cabbages at the same time, all have the same sun and

water,
yet
one is about big enough to weigh 8 lbs and the rest are the size of
softballs. I wanted them for sauerkraut, and need to process 5 or
more
heads at a time. Does anyone have any idea why they aren't growing at
the
same rate?

Did you start the seeds or did you buy plants?