Old 25-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Galen Hekhuis

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:18:21 GMT, (~Roy~) wrote:

Ditto on what courageous wrote.
Unless you go the big bucks route for a bank of large solar panels and
batterys to have a power source for the solar pumps they do nor run
long enough or are strong enough to do much good. Strictly solar
powerd ones run only during daylight hours, and do little at night
when aeration is a most vital part.

Pardon my spelling "Swanney"........heck I new better but for the life
of me could not get that name to spell right so I let it bump.......

No sweat. Actually, Stephen C. Foster never even saw the Suwannee River,
he was writing about the Pee Dee River in South Carolina, but Pee Dee
didn't sound so good, hence another river was chosen for the song.

So
since your in that area you just may find a gator someday in your pond
as well.

I moved here from farther south in the state, down around Dunnellon, about
90 mi north of Tampa. Being a fla****er-type of kayaker, I have been
rather close to several many gators down here. I've gotten to where we can
at least get along together.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA

Illiterate? Write for FREE help