Old 25-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Rod

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Kay contains these words:

Brian has asked me to see if any Tiscali posters are still able to
receive and post to urg. He hasn't been able to see any posts since 20
Jun or to post to urg. If there are other Tiscali people still able to
read an post, then it's probably not a Tiscali problem.

He's tried to get through to the Tiscali helpline in India but can't get
any reply. Any suggestions welcome.

Abandon ship and find a new isp?

Janet

Just in case there are others in the same boat, here's the reply I
finally got from Tiscali after I blew my top when they tried to suggest
it was my newsreader settings.

'Dear Mr. Craddock,

Thank you for contacting Tiscali Customer Support.

We are aware of this issue. Our level-2 support team are investigating
the matter with utmost priority. This should be resolved as soon as
possible. Till then, please bear with us.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us
using the following link: http://www.tiscali.co.uk/aboutus/contact/ '

End of quote.

Yes I'm looking for the exit, their information provided during the
protracted provisioning of my broadband connection has been abysmal -
if it existed at all it was just plain wrong.