Old 26-06-2005, 01:21 AM
KCnRichmond

Nope ...Not Maddie...Its really me...

My point has taken off very well in these Box store posts....Those that have
really slammed the box stores with different sagas and downgraded the ones
who shop there can only prove one thing...YOU MUST SHOP THEM TO KNOW SO DAMN
MUCH !!!..Its funny that the seed was sowed a week ago and this grew faster
than my Lady Banks..... Hoo Haw..... I applaud the ones who shop there in
search of "off"things..One of the Snooty uppity local nurseries here has a
"Master Gardener" who works there that shops me all the time in my Orchid
section because I get the plain easy Phalens that they can't.... Splain dat
o wiser than most, if you can... Oh crap, that's another load of bunk
there.....Master Gardener titles flung about...I was talking to a customer a
few weeks ago about their newly purchased home...They were from Terhan and
knew absolutely nothing about anything green. (their words) We got on about
a whole season in brief just on lawns, different mowers, plants, weedeaters,
hurricanes, mulches, etc. and they were amazed that it wasn't rocket
science...Anyway to cut short, this bug-eyed woman overheard us and abruptly
stood in between us and pretty much said the same thing I had gone through
about lawns, and I thought she was just being helpful until she said and I
friggin quote..."Don't listen to these people they are just staffers getting
you to buy as much as possible, whereas I, am a Master Gardener and I know
way more than these people".....Un-friggin quote.....I hadn't "sold"
anything...I only showed diffrent products, fertilizer, grass seed, lime and
what it does, NPK basics, etc....See they both were chemical engineers with
DuPont and we were at ease with getting in deapth about cool stuff and
pulling actual brain matter out (previous post on various hort calsses
w/universities)...Anyway they abruptly dismissed her...She got drooling mad
at Me....Oh for the love of God.....Cause I had the damn apron on....I spoke
not one word while my new herioc superfriends downgraded her in front of
other customers who, I swear, Cheered them on and the Friggin "Master
Gardener" turned and screemed at me about harrassing her...I pointed to the
big blue globe above us and said," Maam....We're on camera....The video will
show this, right now, is the first I have spoken to you....Holy Crap
Martha.... It was a great day for us dumb ol box store garden, lets see how
was it put in a previous post....Oh yea, wind up as a HD nursery consultant
after being laid off (Stuby)...

More yet...

Oh yea, keep up with the opinions af previous posts....Notice I haven't once
slammed Lowes like Madgardener likes to do HD....We're all in the same
profession toots just different aprons... I am a HD employee but the
interesting thing is, I do commercials...You all have seen me in different
stuff but,...The Lowes commercial last year where the little girl sees
Santa? The Lowes employee in the next shot putting his hand on his heart
when they say "we promise"..... Hi yall!!!! Bucks is bucks to me....I own
stock in a few markets, but I make sure I have both HD and Lowes.....Now
eying Wallmart closely.......

"Travis" wrote in message
TomKan wrote:
KC, Travis said,
You write just like "Maddie"
You can take that as a compliment!

I did enjoy reading her posts

I thought it might be her using a different name.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5