Old 26-06-2005, 03:43 AM
Dude

Thanks PlainBill for informing me I dont know what hot water feels
like. "I live just a few miles from you (northern Phoenix), and I feel
you're overestimating the problem."

I also mentioned in my origianal post that I do have a waterfall, I
also have a large airstone in the water to add extra O2.

I also have two lines from my drip system that adds water to the pond
twice a day. No drip head on the line just a straight piece of drip
line so it comes out at full preasure.

I took my large umbrella that goes in the ground by the pool and placed
it next to the pond thismorning and that made a huge difference. The
umbrella is about 5' in diameter so the shade it provides covers most
of the water surface area.

Chris