Old 26-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Thomas H. O'Reilly

If you get a good food mill, then separating the fruit from the grapes is
not so time consuming; then you can have some really tasty jam, or freeze
the flesh and use it in everything from water to putting it on pancakes.

"Dave" wrote in message
ups.com...
Looks like I may have a bumper crop of grapes this year, although I've
done nothing to maintain the vines. My question is this; what can you
do with grapes? I don't know the variety but they have plenty of seeds.
My parents would sometimes make jelly or wine, but this hardly seems
worth the time and effort required. Are there any other ideas?

Thanks...