Old 26-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Rod Craddock

"spakker" wrote in message

"Kay" wrote in message
Brian has asked me to see if any Tiscali posters are still able to
receive and post to urg. He hasn't been able to see any posts since 20
Jun or to post to urg. If there are other Tiscali people still able to
read an post, then it's probably not a Tiscali problem.

He's tried to get through to the Tiscali helpline in India but can't get
any reply. Any suggestions welcome.

My partner worked in a call centre as tiscali' customer services '-when
tiscali were buying up every odds and sods isp - they didn't even have a
contact number for tiscali -someone even tried to run over the tiscali
m.d.

Testing a free news server - lessee if I can post.