Old 27-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Smoke N Spice

"Aqua Systems" Tell them Wilshire Homes sent you, very honest and
competitive contractor... good luck!

"Andyd" wrote in message
I need some recommendations on someone to adjust or redo the
irrigation system for our lawn. The person I originally used left
town, and the replacement recommended to me never calls back.

Also, any thoughts on rotors versus spray heads for home lawns? When
looking at the rotor system we have had I always got the feeling they
weren't doing a good job evenly distributing water. I just got out
and mowed and really looked at my lawn, which is browning in odd
patches. Sure enough it is because of the rotors not putting water
out over the entire circle they cover, and even with overlap I don't
get good coverage. I can even pinpoint rotor locations by looking at
green versus brown spots. I wondered if I should convert to spray
heads, the new part of the yard where we installed this type of system
looks great everywhere.

Thanks.

andyd

adonnelly AT austin DOTT rr DOT com