Old 27-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Katra

In article . com,
"Dave" wrote:

Looks like I may have a bumper crop of grapes this year, although I've
done nothing to maintain the vines. My question is this; what can you
do with grapes? I don't know the variety but they have plenty of seeds.
My parents would sometimes make jelly or wine, but this hardly seems
worth the time and effort required. Are there any other ideas?

Thanks...

You can just juice them, then sweeten as necessary to taste.

If you use a Victorio strainer, that takes the work out of de-seeding
and peeling. Just run they thru whole. That tool is worth it's weight in
gold for processing grapes:

http://www.kitchenemporium.com/cgi-b...rod/vw200.html

I can't live without mine. :-)
Best juicer there is for making seedless jellies!

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

There is no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world and we'll never have to change it again. -- Swami Beyondanada