Old 26-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "vsop" contains these words:

I bought some plants from that stand at GW at the NEC and the son ( the
firms MD, I think) of the lady owner was giving everyone who asked some
cultivation advice.
He was adamant that a pollinator was necessary, ideally of a different
variety. He said he often heard stories of people with single plants
having
excellent crops, but somewhere locally within bee-flying range there
must be
another plant which provides the pollen. It could be streets away but there
will be one near somewhere usually unbeknown to the owner.

My bet is that he was wrong to use the word 'all'.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/