Old 27-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Jim Carlock

"Bourne Identity" wrote:
Geeze, we can't get mainstream newsmedia to report on
anything evidential, what makes you think a march will
effect?

You're singing to the choir.

I keep asking myself that same dern question. And what good is
going to do? I don't have a clue about those answers...

And I'm not singing... trust me.

www.bartcop.com worth the ten dollars a month.

LOL You should see all the fuss I caused in the diabetes
group by mentioning how I felt about aspartame as a health
hazard. I've been a diabetic for 16 years, and none of them
believe anything I post over there. I just don't understand
that group (alt.support.diabetes). I try to have some good
quality discussion and some are all calling me an "idiot". And
once one calls me an "idiot" the others start falling in line
chirping the same thing. Very strange!

--
Jim Carlock
34 Years Of George Bush Oil

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:33:14 GMT, "Jim Carlock" posted:
There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.