Old 27-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Angrie.Woman

Jim Carlock wrote:

LOL You should see all the fuss I caused in the diabetes
group by mentioning how I felt about aspartame as a health
hazard. I've been a diabetic for 16 years, and none of them
believe anything I post over there. I just don't understand
that group (alt.support.diabetes). I try to have some good
quality discussion and some are all calling me an "idiot". And
once one calls me an "idiot" the others start falling in line
chirping the same thing. Very strange!

Here's a Usenet tale that I can't possibly prove...I used to work with a
guy who went to school with the son of the man who invented aspartame.
My co-worker claimed that the man who invented it will not allow his
family to use it.