Old 27-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Bourne Identity

On 26 Jun 2005 23:59:21 -0700, wrote:

LOL! Sometimes I wodner if these commie-pinko types are out to to
protect US in the SU form Bush (whom, I admit I voted for) for to
protect the goddamn 9/11 terroists.;_)

Where do you draw that conclusion? Do you honestly think because
someone is a liberal or a Democrat or both, they want to protect the
terrorists? Are you insane? Can't you listen to the whole sentence
before drawing the conclusion of a satyrical character who has been
terminally goofed on for decades, Archie Bunker.

Geesh, commie pinko types... holy shit.

Do you have any of your kids with their legs blown off? Ya, didn't
think so.