Old 27-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Ray

Time to jump back in after a marvelous week soaking up the rays at the NC
Outer Banks...

According to orchidspecies.com, the genus was named after an Italian, Dr. A.
M. Brassavole. How would that be pronounced in Italian?

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:48:29 -0400, Steve
wrote:

I did discover a few that I had a little wrong. I'm trying to remember
to correct myself. Sometimes I forget which ones I had right and which
ones I have to change. :-(

Steve

This is the hardest part. Besides the fact that each section of
the country has it's own slant and 'expert'.
SuE