Old 27-06-2005, 10:50 AM
JB

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 15:54:20 +0000, ZoeM
wrote:

I have a hozelock (I think that's the name) hose. I bought it a few
years ago, conected all the bits up - and its stored all wound round
one of those things with a handle at the side.

Anyway - the connecters keep disconnecting - covering me with water.
I've put the hose back in, tightened the plastic screw thing that goes
over it. And then it happens again. I'm sick of using it - even when
its working reasonably well, it still dribbles water down my leg. And
the kinks drive me insane too!

I have one of these and over time the hose weakens near the connector.
Try trimming the last few cm of the hose and then reconnecting. It
will still leak slightly but not profusely and not disconnect.

There's not much you can do about the kinks other than replace with
more expensive hose.